The low survival rate of seedlings hurts farmers’ heads, and protection of seedlings is anxious, so the corflute plant guards were born. It is also known as corrugated plastic tree protector, plastic sapling guard, corflute tree guard. Once it went on the market, it was favored by many farmers and gardeners. Corrugated plastic tree guard, as a kind of tree protection, is cheap, durable, recyclable, simple to install, easy to dismantle, promotes the growth rate of seedlings, and improves the survival rate of seedlings.
|Name||Corrugated plastic tree guards/corflute tree guards/corflut plant guards|
|Shape||Customized, round, square, triangular|
|Thickness (mm)||2mm, 3mm, or customized|
|Weight(g/sqm)||300GSM—800GSM, or customized|
|Colors||Light green, white, transparent, Customized|
1. Prevent the seedlings from being damaged by wind and rain, which can keep warm.
2. Prevent direct sunlight, reflect excess sunlight, and protect seedlings from exposure
3. Prevent the sapling from being accidentally injured when the machine cleans up weeds.
4. Plastic tree guards can prevent damage to saplings when spraying pesticides
5. The most important thing is to prevent the seedlings from being eaten by animals during the seedling period, resulting in seedling death.
6. Various colors can be customized according to the local natural environment, more eye-catching.
7. In addition, corflute tree guards are made of corrugated plastic panels, the raw material is polypropylene, which is a non-toxic and environmentally friendly material.
Our pp tree guards are very easy to install. After opening the flat package and separating the individual tree trunk guards, open each guard to make it its original shape, such as a circle, a triangle, or a quadrilateral. Then simply slide the protective cover onto the plant so that it is on top of the soil, and then slide the stake down through the inner collar of the protective cover. Finally, hammer the stake into the ground to secure the guard in place. You can leave the guard in place until the tree grows out of the guard, then remove it and use it for another new tree to maximize the protection of the sapling.