The PP corrugated plastic sheet is made of polypropylene (PP) material, which has the advantages of being lightweight, environmentally friendly, waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-static, and flame retardant. PP corrugated boards are widely used in packaging, auto parts, electronics, construction, agriculture, and other fields, such as used to make corrugated plastic boxes, plastic layer pads, correx floor protection, coroplast signs, etc.
The price of the pp corrugated plastic sheet varies depending on specifications, thickness, color, and other factors. Specific prices need to be inquired based on customer needs and market conditions. Feel free to contact Huiyuan® corrugated plastic supplier for the latest quotation.
Specification of corrugated plastic borads
- Thickness: 2-12 mm
- Weight: From 250g/m2 to 4500g/m2
- Standard Size: 2440mmx1220mm or as customer‘s request
- Grade: Common boards, Corona treated, ESD/Anti-static, Conductive, UV stabilized, and Fireproof boards;
- Packing: Plastic shrink film and wooden pallet or as requested;
- Color: White/blank, black, blue, grey, red, orange, or as requested;
The use value of pp corrugated plastic sheet is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
- Lightweight: Correx sheets are lightweight and easy to handle and transport.
- Impact resistance: Coroplast boards have strong impact resistance and can withstand large external forces.
- Waterproof and moisture-proof: Corrugated plastic sheets have excellent waterproof and moisture-proof properties, which can effectively prevent goods from being damaged by moisture.
- Wear-resistant and pressure-resistant: Corflute sheets are wear-resistant and pressure-resistant, and are suitable for various use environments.
- Reusable: PP hollow sheets have strong recyclability, which can reduce production costs and save resources.
Corrugated plastic sheets can be used in the following scenarios:
- Auto parts industry: Thick corrugated plastic sheets can be used for packaging and transportation of auto parts, providing good protection.
- Electronics industry: Corex boards can be made into correx boxes, used for storage and transportation of electronic products, providing waterproof and moisture-proof functions.
- Agriculture: Correx boards can be used for packaging, bottoming, and separation of agricultural products such as fruits, vegetables, and meat.
- Advertising industry: Coroplast boards can be used as advertising materials to make billboards, display stands, etc.
- Construction industry: PP corrugated sheets can be used as sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. to improve the detail quality of buildings.
- Furniture industry: Polypropylene fluted sheets can be used for packaging and protection of furniture to reduce the risk of damage during transportation.
Our main products: