Polypropylene fluted sheets are also called corrugated plastic sheets, coroplast sheets, correx sheets, corflute sheets, etc. This is a lightweight, environmentally friendly, multifunctional plastic material made of polypropylene or polyethylene polymer. PP corrugated sheets have many characteristics such as lighter weight, high strength, wear resistance, moisture-proof, waterproof, anti-static, flame retardant, and so on. Corrugated plastic sheets are usually available in a variety of colors, such as white, blue, green, yellow, red, etc. The main advantages of coroplast boards are lightweight materials, environmental protection, weather resistance, and low cost. Polypropylene fluted sheets are widely used in auto parts, the electronics industry, the packaging industry, and other fields, such as corrugated plastic packaging boxes, correx protection sheets, PP plastic layer pads for pallets, etc.
Specification of Polypropylene fluted sheets
- Thickness: 2-12 mm
- Weight: From 250g/m2 to 4500g/m2
- Standard Size: 2440mmx1220mm or as customer‘s request
- Grade: Common boards, Corona treated, ESD/Anti-static, Conductive, UV stabilized, and Fireproof boards;
- Packing: Plastic shrink film and wooden pallet or as requested;
- Color: White/blank, black, blue, grey, red, orange, or as requested;
Features of corrugated plastic boards:
- Waterproof and moisture-proof: Polypropylene fluted sheets are made of polypropylene material, which can effectively prevent moisture intrusion and provide customers with excellent protection.
- Anti-static: Corflute boards have an anti-static function, which greatly reduces potential electrostatic hazards and ensures the safety of customer products.
- Flame retardant: Corrugated plastic sheets are flame retardant, which can effectively reduce fire risks and ensure the safety of customer assets.
- Lightweight and durable: Coroplast sheets are lightweight and easy to carry, and the materials are durable and have a long service life.
Our main products: