The fluted twin wall plastic sheet is also known as coroplast board, danpla sheet, correx board, corflute sheet, pp hollow sheet, infraboard, coreflute board, corrugated plastic sheet, etc. It is made of environmentally friendly polypropylene material and has a wide range of applications. Huiyuan Plastic Products Co., Ltd. can provide customized services, follow up on customer requirements, and customize fluted twin wall plastic sheets that meet the usage scenarios.
Specification of corflute sheets
- Thickness: 2-12 mm
- Weight: From 250g/m2 to 4500g/m2
- Standard Size: 2440mmx1220mm or as customer‘s request
- Grade: Common boards, Corona treated, ESD/Anti-static, Conductive, UV stabilized, and Fireproof boards;
- Packing: Plastic shrink film and wooden pallet or as requested;
- Color: White/blank, black, blue, grey, red, orange, or as requested;
The main advantages of fluted twin wall plastic sheet are as follows:
- Lightweight: PP corrugated sheets are light in weight, and easy to handle and transport.
- Waterproof and moisture-proof: The surface of PP hollow boards has good waterproof performance and can be used for a long time in a humid environment.
- Anti-static and flame-retardant: Coroplast sheets have anti-static and flame-retardant functions, and are suitable for special environments such as electronics and chemicals.
- Economical: Compared with traditional wood and paper materials, correx sheets cost less and can be recycled to save resources.
- Customizable: Corflute boards can be customized in size, color, thickness, etc. according to user needs to meet the needs of different scenarios.
Corrugated plastic sheets are widely used in the industry, mainly in the following fields:
- Auto parts industry: Polypropylene fluted sheets can be used for packaging, storage, and transportation of auto parts to prevent damage and pollution.
- Electronics industry: Corrugated plastic boxes are suitable for storage and transportation of sensitive products such as electronic components and circuit boards to prevent static electricity from damaging products.
- Agriculture: Coroplast sheets can be used as packaging materials for agricultural products such as fruits and vegetables, seeds, etc., to prevent moisture and keep them fresh.
- Construction and decoration industry: Correx boards can be used as protective panels for partition walls, ceilings, floors, stairs, etc., reducing site damage caused by construction and improving construction efficiency.
- Advertising industry: Plastic corigated sheets can be used as outdoor advertising materials such as advertising boards and exhibition boards. It has the advantages of being lightweight, easy handling, and waterproof.
Our main products: