1. Introduction of flame retardant correx sheets
The flame-retardant coroplast sheet, like the ordinary coroplast board, has a new type of material that is light in weight, non-toxic, non-polluting, waterproof, shockproof, anti-aging, corrosion-resistant, and rich in colors. And it has the characteristics of high flexural resistance, aging resistance, tensile, compression, and tear strength, and different colors can be customized according to needs.
2. Introduction of correx fire rating
(1) After two 10-second burning tests on the flame retardant coroplast sheet, the flame goes out within 60 seconds. There may be coroplast sheets burning off, this is a V2 flame retardant hollow board.
(2) After two 10-second burning tests on the fireproof correx sheets , the flame goes out within 60 seconds. There can be no burning material falling from the hollow board, this is a V1 flame retardant hollow board.
(3) After two 10-second burning tests on the fire rated corflute boards, the flame goes out within 30 seconds. There can be no burning material falling from the hollow board. This is a V0-level flame-retardant coroplast sheet and the highest-level flame-retardant coroplast sheet.
3. The parameters of flame retardant correx sheets
|Name:||Fire rated coroplast sheets||Material:||Eco-friendly PP(polypropylene)|
|Size:||Custom Size||Color:||Orange, Custom|
|Surface:||Flat, Smooth, Glossy||Application:||Floor Protection, Packaging, Advertising|
|Feature:||Recyclable, Impact-Resistant, Lightweight, Fire rated||Sample:||Available, Free|
4. Applications of fire rated correx sheets:
Flame-retardant coroplast boards are often used in high-temperature summers and dry winters. In the event of a fire accident, it can suppress the spread of the fire and the speed of the eyes. It can cut off the fire a lot, isolate the fire source, and minimize the loss.