1. Introduction of fire retardant correx sheets
They can be cut, curved and creased to fit any surface offering complete surface protection for a variety of applications during refurbishment, building and construction projects.
Fire resistant Protection Board is similar to twin wall plastic sheeting, Antinox, Proplex and corex board and is ideal for the same uses-Protection for floors and other surfaces.
Colour: Translucent, white/blank, blue, grey, black, etc
2. Introduction of correx fire rating
(1) After two 10-second burning tests on the flame retardant coroplast sheet, the flame goes out within 60 seconds. There may be coroplast sheets burning off, this is a V2 flame retardant hollow board.
(2) After two 10-second burning tests on the fireproof correx sheets , the flame goes out within 60 seconds. There can be no burning material falling from the hollow board, this is a V1 flame retardant hollow board.
(3) After two 10-second burning tests on the fire rated corflute boards, the flame goes out within 30 seconds. There can be no burning material falling from the hollow board. This is a V0-level flame-retardant coroplast sheet and the highest-level flame-retardant coroplast sheet.
3. Parameters of fire retardant correx sheets
|Name:||Fire rated coroplast sheets||Material:||Eco-friendly PP(polypropylene)|
|Size:||Custom Size||Color:||Orange, Custom|
|Surface:||Flat, Smooth, Glossy||Application:||Floor Protection, Packaging, Advertising|
|Feature:||Recyclable, Impact-Resistant, Lightweight, Fire rated||Sample:||Available, Free|
4. Applications of fire rated coroplast:
Fireproof corflute sheets are often used in high-temperature summers and dry winters. In the event of a fire accident, it can suppress the spread of the fire and the speed of the eyes. It can cut off the fire a lot, isolate the fire source, and minimize the loss.