1. Introduction of corrugated plastic mail tote
The stackable corrugated plastic mail tote is a new type of plastic box in the logistics packaging industry, many people also call it a corrugated plastic postal tote, correx tote, coroplast tote, pp corrugated tote, etc. It’s made of corrugated pp sheets with hollow structure, the raw material is environment-friendly polypropylene.
The traditional wooden boxes, cartons, and metal boxes have gradually withdrawn from the stage of history, while ordinary plastic turnover boxes have a single color, fixed specifications, and low weight. The characteristics are not enough to meet the modern “light, short, and small” packaging requirements, so the corrugated pp box was born, and its appearance replaced the shortcomings of insufficient diversification of the previous logistics turnover box.
2. Advantages of PP corrugated totes:
(1) As a turnover tote, it has the advantages of lightweight and easy portability.
(2) The correx tote is very economical and cost-effective, because it has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, waterproof and high temperature resistance, and its service cycle is particularly long.
(3) The coroplast tote is very sturdy. It is welded at the focus point by modern ultrasonic technology, which not only increases the bearing capacity but also does not affect the appearance.
(4) The pp corrugated totes are foldable and stackable, when the totes are not in use, they can save a lot of space.
(5) We can customize the color, size, loading capacity, design according to customer’s needs, we can not only design the style of the corrugated plastic pet tray for you but also print the LOGO or words on it.
(6) The pp corrugated tote is non-toxic and tasteless, in line with food GMP standards.
(7) Corrugated plastic mail totes also can be recycled and reused, which is not only environmentally friendly but also resource-saving and cost-effective.