4mm correx sheets are very common in the markets. Correx Sheet is often referred to as plastic cardboard sheet, polyflute, pp hollow board, corflute /coroplast sheet, fluted board,twin-wall corrugated Sheet, cartonplast, corrugated polypropylene board, etc. It is mainly manufactured from a high impact co-polymer polypropylene with auxiliary particles, which can be recyclable,washable and reusable, recyclable, impact-resistant, etc.
Specification of 4mm correx sheets 4mm
- Thickness: 4mm
- Weight: From 600g/m2 to 1200g/m2
- Standard Size: 2440mmx1220mm （4×8 corrugated plastic sheets）or as customer‘s request
- Grade:Ordinary, Corona treated, Anti-static/ESD, Conductive, UV stabilized and Fire rated;
- Packing: Plastic shrink film and wooden pallet or as request;
- Color: White/blank,blue,black,grey,yellow,orange, or as request;
Features of coroplast/corflute Board :
1. Environmentally friendly.
2. Lightweight and durable.
3. Plastic hollow boards have stable chemical function.
4. Excellent formability.
5. The correx board has the effect of heat insulation and sound insulation.
6. High reusable performance.
7. High load-bearing strength and tear resistance.
8. The correx sheets with special functions can be customized, such as fire rated correx sheets, corona-treated coroplast boards for signs, ESD pp corrugated sheets, conductive correx boards, UV-resistant sheets, etc.
Application of 4mm correx boards：
1. Packing: the toughness and hollow sheet can easily be bent and cut, it can be designs as all kinds of transportation box, mailbox, display rack, partition, gift box, etc.
2. Advertising: sign board, exhibition board, picture frame backing, digital printing and screen-printing, pop-up displays etc.
3. Decoration: partitions, wall cladding, indoor or outdoor decoration, air conditioning ducts, windows and false ceilings etc.
4. Stationery and art design: Polypropylene corrugated sheet has multi-color, suitable for art design and various pattern box or delicate gift pack.
5. Bottles industry: It is widely used in the packaging, transportation, and storage of glass bottles and electronic products.