Coroplast sheets are lightweight, porous sheets made of polypropylene (PP) material with relatively high compressive strength, moisture resistance, and corrosion resistance. Coroplast boards can be made into various popular products, such as corrugated plastic boxes, plastic corrugated trays, corrugated plastic dividers, plastic tree guards, correx floor protection, coroplast signs, wardrobe moving boxes, corfute recycling bins, pheromone traps, coroplast base for guinea pigs, Chicken breeding cages, etc.CO
Specification of coroplast sheets
- Thickness: 2-12 mm
- Weight: From 250g/m2 to 4500g/m2
- Standard Size: 2440mmx1220mm or as customer‘s request
- Grade: Common boards, Corona treated, ESD/Anti-static, Conductive, UV stabilized, and Fireproof boards;
- Packing: Plastic shrink film and wooden pallet or as requested;
- Color: White/blank, black, blue, grey, red, orange, or as requested;
Coroplast sheets have the following excellent features:
- Lightweight: The light weight of Coroplast panels makes it very convenient during transportation and handling, reducing logistics costs.
- High compressive strength: PP corrugated sheets have good compressive properties, can bear a certain weight, and are suitable for various occasions.
- Waterproof and moisture-proof: PP hollow sheets have good waterproof and moisture-proof properties, can be used in humid environments, and are not easily affected by humid environments.
- Anti-static and flame-retardant: Some specially processed corflute boards have anti-static and flame-retardant functions, and are suitable for special environments such as the auto parts industry and the electronics industry.
- Corrosion resistance: The corrugated polypropylene board has good corrosion resistance and is suitable for the storage and transportation of corrosive substances such as chemicals and medicines.
- Recyclable: The recyclability of polypropylene material allows it to be recycled and reused after the end of its service life, reducing resource waste.
Corrugated plastic sheets are widely used in various industries, the main application areas include:
- Packaging industry
- Auto parts industry
- Electronic industry
- Construction industry
- Advertising industry
- Furniture industry
- Logistics industry
- Other industries
Our main products: