8mm corrugated plastic sheets are our common sheets. Corrugated plastic boards also called pp corrugated panels, coroplast boards, plastic cardboard, cartonplast, correx sheets, fluteboard, pp hollow sheets, corriboard, danpla sheets, etc. Correx board is an extruded plastic board with hollow structure. The raw material is polypropylene. It has the characteristics of light weight, non-toxic, non-polluting, waterproof, shockproof, anti-aging, corrosion resistance and rich colors.
Compared with cardboard structure products, correx boards have the advantages of moisture resistance and corrosion resistance. Compared with injection molded products, corflute pp sheets have the advantages of shockproof, flexible design structure and no need to open injection molds.
Specification of 8mm corrugated plastic sheets 8mm
- Thickness: 8mm coroplast
- Weight: From 1600g/m2 to 2000g/m2
- Standard Size: 2440mmx1220mm （4×8 corrugated plastic boards）or as customer‘s request
- Grade:Ordinary, Corona treated, Anti-static/ESD, Conductive, UV-resistant and flame-retardant;
- Packing: Plastic shrink film and wooden pallet or as request;
- Color: White/blank,blue,black,grey,red,yellow, pink, etc;
Applications of pp hollow boards：
Various billboards, political and election signs, special event signs, real estate signs, lawn decorations, happy birthday letter boards and more.
Wall cladding, interior and exterior decoration, floor protection, stairwell protection, construction site protection.
4. Corflute plant guards
Specifically designed to protect and encourage growth in new plants, whilst sheltering from wind damage and browsing animals. Easy to setup and reusable.
5. Other customized pp corrugated products