4×8 corrugated plastic signs are our standard sheets, also known as coroplast signs, correx signs, corflute signs, etc. Coroplast signboards are eco-friendly plastic sheets made of polypropylene material. They have the properties of waterproof, heavy-duty, non-toxic, recyclable, cost-effective, strong and durable, and so on.
When customers need high quality corrugated plastic signs, we recommend corona-treated coroplast sheet. Corona treatment is a kind of electric shock treatment, which makes the surface of the sheet have higher adhesion. The principle is to use high-frequency and high-voltage corona discharge on the surface of the hollow board (high-frequency AC voltage is as high as 5000-15000 V/㎡) to generate low-temperature plasma. These ions are penetrated by the electric shock to the surface of the board and are destroyed Its molecular structure, and then the surface molecules being treated are oxidized and polarized, and the ion shock corrodes the surface, so as to increase the adhesion ability of the pp hollow board surface. We are a professional coroplast sheets manufacturer in China and the dyne value of our coroplast sheets can reach 60+.
The parameter of 4×8 corrugated plastic sheets:
|Product||PP corrugated plastic sheet/coroplast sheets|
|Width (mm)||≤2600 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||2mm 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 7mm 8mm 10mm 12mm|
|Weight(g/sqm)||250GSM—3000GSM according to customized|
Corona Treated ( Dyne 60+)
Anti-Static/ ESD (10^6~10^9 Ω)
|Colors||White/black, grey, black, Blue, Customized|
Features of corrugated plastic signs:
1. Moisture-proof, waterproof, salt-alkali resistant.
2. The material of the coroplast boards is light, tensile and high compressive strength.
3. The corflute signboard has stable chemical properties, is non-toxic, tasteless and harmless, and environmentally friendly.
4. Corrugated plastic board can add different color masterbatches to the raw materials according to the different needs of customers to produce sheets of various colors required by customers.
5. The sheet material of the coroplast is extremely processable, and it can be used for painting, filming and other processes.
6. Easy to keep clean